Thursday, September 16, 2010

Class Consulting

Help me!

Yesterday, the class reviewed my first draft for my paper on the article "In Defense of Conference Summaries: Widening the Reach of Writing Center Work."

I really feel like I benefited from what the class had to say. I feel like I will be able to focus my paper a little bit better to give across the meaning that I want to, rather than a slightly different idea. As a writer, especially in the early stages, I often get confused with what I want to say and and what I want to actually say. Hearing opinions from the class and their interpretations help me to realize this.

I feel like when I revise my paper this weekend and turn it in, it will be clearer with a better overall connection to my thesis and point that I am trying to make.

Thanks classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment