Sunday, November 7, 2010

Classmate Consultation Project

I am in the process of writing my 5 page paper justifying what I will do in my consultation based on what we have learned in class. I am struggling to meet the length. After reviewing the paper, I feel that I just do not have that much to consult on. The paper I received was an outline, so I find that I really will only have to focus on the prompt, the thesis, and connecting the supporting information to the thesis. I almost feel pressured to incorporate information that we read in class even though it does not really apply to my consultation, just in order to get the length to where it needs to be. I am a little torn on exactly how to go about finishing this part of the assignment. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Remember the consultation is more than just the commentary on the paper. Are there any important parts of the face to face process strategies that you want to have at the ready? Also, what discipline is the paper in? IS that one that you have experience in? Have you looked at the parts of writer's web on writing in the disciplines that might apply? Maybe other parts of writer's web? Just a few thoughts.
    This is your chance to define your consulting style. Is there a particular reading or two that makes important points, that describes something that you aspire to?

    ReplyDelete